Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Engraving-Advice Requested

Blog Entries
    Thanks Ross!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

You mentioned that if it worked for you, you might want to upgrade........????

"My question-what type of machine would you recommend to start out on, and later, to "upgrade" to if it's worthwhile."

I would find someone local that would take on your project for a reasonable price and see if this is really an area you want to get into. Do you need a centering vise, how large a table will you need next year 12 x 12 , 15 x 15 , 24 + the machine I pointed out on Ebay is win 98, xp, 7, compatible. G-Code controller (APEX) software is available to run....... not an area you just want to throw money at until you lock down your requirements.......
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw