Thread: Amazing...the creativity of some people!

Amazing...the creativity of some people!

How in the world some people can see things in everyday things that other's can't amazes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQNsOfkV_Q

:O
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Thanks for posting.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Engelhardt View Post
    How in the world some people can see things in everyday things that other's can't amazes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQNsOfkV_Q

:O
    Gotta agree w/ you on that one. Amazing. Thanks for posting.
    you can never have too much pepperoni on your pizza or own too many clamps.

Tonight I saw a TV show about recent discoveries on Stonehenge.
    They found a bronze dagger in a 4000 year old grave. The wooden handle (long rotted away) had 140,000 tiny gold studs inlaid in it. They haven't any idea how the studs (actually two bits of nearly microscopic wire twisted together) could have been made, much less how they could have been put in the handle.

4000 year old gold studs or Beatles pancakes; hmm, that's a tough one.

IMG_20140927_124638072.jpgI thought this was pretty creative
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Do you know what I see there is a fantastic gimmick, similar to the foam on coffee, for restaurants to draw clientele with. First place I was thinking is the pancake house in Porta Vallarta Mexico. The line ups there were around the block... I can only imagine how long they'd be with such clever cookery.
    Sent from the bathtub on my Samsung Galaxy(C)S5 with waterproof Lifeproof Case(C), and spell check turned off!

Do you know what I see there is a fantastic gimmick, similar to the foam on coffee, for restaurants to draw clientele with
    That also intrigues me.
    The faces on the pancakes thing just blows me away though. When I think of the thousands of pancakes I've made over the years and never saw anything other than - - well - - pancakes!
    Then along comes someone and notices how with a little creative shading, it's possible to make faces on the pancakes.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Blog Entries
    Great, thanks for sharing this.

We'll have to give something like this a try next time the grandkids are up.

Don't know about drawing faces, but writing their names or other decorations would be fun. Just remember to write the names backwards.

Reminds me of a trick we did with our son so many years ago. His name was scratched near the bottom of a very small green pumpkin. Of course as it grew it scarred over and then he found a pumpkin in the garden with his name on it.

His excitement was priceless.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

That reminds me of planting the "Bagel Bush" with my toddlers.

Cheerios are carefully seeded below the bush with toddler- high foliage before bed.
    In the morning, they go outside to harvest the bagels.