Thread: anyone do any business with detail master lately?

anyone do any business with detail master lately?

Hello,
    I own a Detail Master Dagger burning system that I use to sign my turnings.
    Originally purchased from woodcraft
    I ordered a new V2 replacement hand piece and tip from Detail master a few weeks ago and have not received it and they have not returned multiple emails and don't answer the phone.

has anyone dealt with them?

Thanks
    Just cut off the parts that don't look like a bowl...

I ordered 2 pens from them about a month ago. I spoke with the owner, who was anything but professional on the phone, but the pens were sent out the next day and I received them by USPS a few days later. I was told by someone that does a wholesale business with them, that the company had been sold and everything was delayed waiting for the transition to occur. They had been waiting several weeks for an order. All of this happened before I placed my order though ,so I thought that everything was back to normal operations. You might want to check to see if your order was lost.

For what it's worth, I just ordered and received a signature tip from Razortip that I think is great. It is a 1/64" ball tip. I also ordered a cord from them that has the connection for their pen, but the other end fits the detail master burn units. The stuff ships out of Canada, but was in my hands in about 10 days by USPS.

Thanks Robert!

I left a message on the phone I think Monday and someone called me back that day. His suggestion seems to be working.

My current experience. Three week since order. Two Email inquiries no response. Three phone messages no reply, Today phone msg. states # temporarily disconnected. Not a good sign.