Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Dan?

Where's Dan?

Where's Dan Hintz? Having seen postings from him in a while. Any sightings?
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

My guess is that he's been recruited by a top secret government agency that grabs-up all the geniuses and is working as part of an international group along with Dave Sheldrake and they're working on the laser-death beam for the new death star that's being built on the dark side of the moon! Probably...
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

we have been rumbled Dan!!
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 10-15-2014 at 3:55 PM.
    You did what !

I don't know, but while he's away I going to steal his title as "self proclaimed LED guru".
    I design, engineer and program all sorts of things.

Oh, and I use Adobe Illustrator with an Epilog Mini.

I'm taking his parking space. His car is nicer than my truck, so I'll let him figure out how to get me out of it
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Steve, you can have the parking space, I wonder if he took that brand new Speedy 300 with him? I call dibs! Anybody have an address?

I'll put you down for that Paul. I just snagged his Swingline Stapler (bonus points for anyone that knows that reference )

I was told I could play my radio at a reasonable volume from 10 to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    I'll put you down for that Paul. I just snagged his Swingline Stapler (bonus points for anyone that knows that reference )
    Ha ha! I have a t-shirt that says "Innotech" on it that my wife bought me a few years back.

He's on Facebook I'll let him know you were asking
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

He apparently has no idea how stupid I've become in the short time he's been missing. How's I supposed to git smarter if the edgeimacated folks ain't around learning us???????

Scott, that's the best impersonation in print I've seen in a long time. The original precedent might be Edgar Bergen's
    ventrilaquist act which was once a staple of RADIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Fulks View Post
    Scott, that's the best impersonation in print I've seen in a long time.
    What impersonation?

Glad a couple people got my stapler reference

From Dan:

I'd appreciate it if you would pass along I'm closing on a home next month, preparing for being out of the country for a few weeks, and trying to finish remodelling my current home for sale next season.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Glad a couple people got my stapler reference
    Yeaahhh, I'm gonna need those TPS reports ASAP, and ahh, yeaahh, I'm gonna need you to work the weekend!
    Funny story, guy I work with used to be an assistant manager for an At&t store back in early 2000s and says it was just like the movie, every couple weeks a new company policy was rolled out and he would get voice mails from 10 levels of management about it! "Office Space" for those wondering, great movie!
    "How's I supposed to git smarter if the edgeimacated folks ain't around learning us???????"
    Too funny Steve, I totally pictured that in Festus' voice!