Thread: epoxy

epoxy

Anyone know what happened to i believe was wood n wonders site where he sold ca glue and epoxy.
    It seems that the web site is no longer available. Any take on this and is there another site where
    this item can be bought. Thanks,Byron

I had heard he went out of business, but I can't be sure. There are vendors for CA and Epoxy all over the place. Just search a little bit.

eBay is a good source. I bought some Starbond super thin CA recently (based on one of Capt. Eddie's videos) and am quite happy with it - price was better than anywhere else I could find.

There are lots (and lots and lots...) of listings for 5-minute Epoxy in all sizes and over a wide price range.

Vince is still in business - vinceswoodnwonders.com/

Manny retired and sold off his distributorship of EZ Bond glue to www.exoticblanks.com

direct link to Wooden Wonders glue (NOT affiliated with Vince): http://www.exoticblanks.com/Wooden-Wonders-CA-Glues/

I use Starbond exclusively for CA. I don't know if they sell epoxy. Those folks are always at the symposiums and are extremely nice to deal with.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

I think Vince carries Starbond, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by byron constantine View Post
    Anyone know what happened to i believe was wood n wonders site where he sold ca glue and epoxy.
    It seems that the web site is no longer available. Any take on this and is there another site where
    this item can be bought. Thanks,Byron

Try EZ bond. Google it. 16 oz CA for 16.90 and everything else