Thread: porter cable bn200a probs

porter cable bn200a probs

morning all!!!
    cant seem to find a solid solution for this after searching here and the ole google machine.
    my nailer isnt cycling. i'd replaced one of the rings in the head last year that had a leak and it worked for a while but now its toast. just recently replaced most all of the rings via an overhaul kit.
    anyone seen a fix to this? it's all lubed up and ive kept good care of it. just a shop nailer. not a jobsite tank.
    thanx all!!
    The Country Toad Workshop Rogersville, Al

Hey brad,I have two of these nailers. The first one probally has about 200,000 nails through it and still going strong. Recently I have switched to white lithium grease for lubrication in my nailers/staplers. I have had 3-4 paslode,hitachi,etc that wouldnt fire or skipped. I phoned up a tech at one of the suppliers and he told me to take apart the guns and clean them and lube with the grease during re-assembly. I do check o-rings when I pull them apart and replace as needed. So far this has worked great. Hope this helps.

thanx mike!! i'll break 'er down again and see if the lithium grease will help
    The Country Toad Workshop Rogersville, Al