Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Moderator

You notice he's the Sheriff now no more lowly deputy Congrats Scott (Steve) lol
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Y'all let me know if'n yer need any help runnin' them outlaws outta' town Marshal!
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

Steve is without doubt the right man for the job and one of the most knowledgeable. Good choice.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Poacher turned Gamekeeper..

Have fun Steve, "badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges"
    Trotec Speedy 300 50W
    Gantry CNC Router/Engraver
    Various softwares
    Always keen to try something new

Please don't steal - the government hates competition

I agree with Frank......a very good choice.....I truly value and respect any advice Steve gives.

BTW Steve.......I hope you negotiated a nice compensation package with a golden parachute and such......
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Awww Shucks Guys! That's very kind of you all. I feel the same way about you all as well. With a bunch like this, I don't think there's going to be much "moderating". Seems to be one of the areas of the site that doesn't need as much attention as other areas, which is good for me. I hate to be disturbed when I'm sleeping in the Executive Lounge eating Surf & Turf. Man, if you all could only see what we have on this side
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.