Thread: cutting and assembling body parts

cutting and assembling body parts

Found this pdf file on the human body ,converted it to a *.dxf file ,sized it and cut it on the co2 laser
    took about 8 min for the cutting and a bit more for assembly ang getting the right brass bolts to hold and flex
    the parts

http://youtu.be/jOt3tmf5OIA
    Its going to be usefull for demo
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have to think I'm not the only one that opened this thread wondering just what the heck you were doing with your laser!

I guess there could be worse things ,I always wanted something flexible like this for display and this is

Quote Originally Posted by John Coloccia View Post
    I have to think I'm not the only one that opened this thread wondering just what the heck you were doing with your laser!
    The "cutting" part I (thought I) understood, just wasn't sure why you'd want to...never mind.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.