Thread: Sterling 6" Jointer WJ-6 Any info Appreciated

Sterling 6" Jointer WJ-6 Any info Appreciated

I picked this one off craigslist for 20 bucks with a working motor so if it ends up being a scrap at least I have a motor out of it. So far what I can find on this is that it was probably a Taiwan Import in the late 70's Early 80's. It came to me in pieces with a broken Pulley and the piece that attaches the fence to the table missing. it came with and extra cutter head and 2 sets of Knives one set seems sharp with a little rust the other looks to be salvageable with some small nicks in them. Bearings on one cutter head are good and the others are frozen. I am looking for parts to get this thing running well enough to cut some wood as a jointer is now one of the few deficiencies in my home hobby shop. All advice/info welcome but wanted to see if I will be recouping my money by recycling the iron or if it is salvageable.
    jointer2.jpgjointer.jpg

The fence dado looks like a Delta/Rockwell clone. And a very poor one at that.
    No telling if one will fit it.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

sorry for my ignorance but are there places to get parts for something like that?