Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dice engraving - How to speed up the process

Thanks all for your return.

So we all agree that the selling price is the only obstacle that i can encounter if i build up the courage to do the manual turning myself.

@Bert : Subject is closed for me. I've enough informations to go on with my order. I'll let you know if i manage to build something to gain speed in the process and the average time by dice as soon as the project will be done.

Regards,

Philippe

Hi just my taught I would make 2 jigs so i would load one put in machine and run while it is running I would load the other jig with a bit of taught you could make a jig that you could turn over so that would cut your loading time in half have fun cheers Frank
    Last edited by Frank barry; 11-23-2014 at 4:31 AM.

Hmmm I didn't realize dice were so popular.... A quick search of Kickstarter show a few funding in progress and this one that just ended this summer...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ice-you-design
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

Maybe I've had my head in the sand. I can't imagine anybody paying $.42 per side.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Null View Post
    Maybe I've had my head in the sand. I can't imagine anybody paying $.42 per side.
    That's what made me say I'd do them all day long $2.52 per die? That's like printing money there.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Gaming accessory market is insane.....On a recent visit to a client they were having a games night, 10 tables set out with various games on them.

$350,000 worth of stuff on 10 dinner sized tables!

As my client said to me "This is our cocaine"

cheers

Dave
    You did what !