Thread: Can only see 2 pages of my thread

Can only see 2 pages of my thread

Hi. I started a thread on laser cutting paper, and have been thrilled with the response. However, I can only see two pages. New people are posting, and I can tell that they did from the main forum page, but I have to actually click on their name and go to their own posts for the day to find. When I go to the thread, there are only 2 pages showing, and the specs even show that I have a choice between page 1 and page 2. The last post showing is one I did yesterday.....has nothing from today. Please advise.

Thx
    Sue

Susanne, click on the Display drop down (upper right) and select Linear mode. You should see all of the posts.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Suzanne,

Make sure you are set up to use the "linear" display mode.

Go to the upper right corner where you will see a drop down box labeled "Display"......click on the arrow and select "Linear Mode".
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Note that the forum software shows 25 posts per page by default. You can increase that to 40 in the user settings.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thx. The 'linear' thing did the trick