Thread: corel ?

corel ?

I was using the corner radius boxes at the top of the page when drawing rectangles, just playing around seeing what they did. Now every time I draw a rectangle theres one corner that has a radius and I manually have to set that one corner back to zero each time. Can someone tell me how to set it a zero so it stays there.Please thank you
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hi Bert,

Set the 4 corner boxes to zero, then click on TOOLS - SAVE SETTINGS AS DEFAULT

should then be fine...
    HARDWARE - Macbook Retina Pro - Toshiba Satellite - Epilog Helix 60W Co2 Laser & Rotary - Trotec Speedy 300 Co2 Laser - Gravo IS400 IQ Engraver. - Pcut CTO630 Vinyl Cutter. - Wacom DTF720 Touch / Trace Screen - GKS DC16 Sublimation Press - Chinese 6040 CNC Router
    SOFTWARE - VMware Fusion / Windows 8.1 - Coreldraw X6 - Trotec Job Control 9.4.4.2 - E-cut - Gravostyle 7 - ULS 1Touch Photo - BizzWizz Invoicing / Stock Control / Ledger - VB6 Pro - Mach3 - V-Carve Desktop

OK great I got it thanks so much. first time I tried it it didn't work but I think it was because I left the the rectangle selected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris J Anderson View Post
    Hi Bert,

Set the 4 corner boxes to zero, then click on TOOLS - SAVE SETTINGS AS DEFAULT

should then be fine...
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 11-25-2014 at 10:07 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert

In the sticky on Corel tips there are some links as to how to set up your drawing space defaults. (they are from Roy Brewer at Engraving Concepts)
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanx Mike I'll take a look
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander