Thread: My Thanksgiving thanks to all of you.

My Thanksgiving thanks to all of you.

Just wanted to tell the forum how much I appreciate what you do. I seldom have the time to participate, but check the forum daily. The knowledge that you have shared has been a great blessing to me.

I started turning on a HF lathe four years ago with no formal instruction except the internet. I have updated to a Nova ... but will never be able to afford the biggies. This year I finally began to make a living at it. It has been a 50 to 60 hour work week 12 months a year, so my participation in the forum is mostly as a lurker ... trying to glean tips, ideas and information daily. I check SC at about 4 a.m. daily and if I have a problem, I do a search to take advantage of your wisdom.

Your willingness to share hard wond knowledge has been one of my greatest blessing this year. Soooooo ... thank you all.

I hope this post is suitable for the forum.

Gary----I agree, this site has been a blessing to me as well. I have gleaned so much valuable insight and advice-----I've only been turning for one year to the day, but have found it so rewarding.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.