Thread: Pretty cool ww'ing video

Pretty cool ww'ing video

This was fun to watch. I think it was put together very well and hope you all enjoy. My apologies if you've seen it already.

http://youtu.be/p7l3_THa-Yk

Thanks for posting that, great to watch. Stimulating. Great shop, cool vid, not sure I'm in love with the final product, process was thrilling to watch. Cheers.
    "A good miter set up is like yoga pants: it makes everyone's butts look good." Prashun Patel

Very cool...thanks.
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

I've become a big time watcher of Youtube woodworking videos. I've find that even the worst of them are more entertaining than most of what's on TV.

Frank's videos are just about the best out there, and his shop and tools are just too cool. I've know that I've watched all of his videos and I can't imagine the amount of time that he's spent with little or no return for him. I really appreciate what he and others do for our entertainment.

I must say that's one great way of not having to use a guard to keep your fingers away from the saw blade.

He is very creative with his videos. My daughter likes them too, especially the walking clamps and the "ghosts".

This was fun as was the shop tour. Do you know where he is? The snow is a clue that it's not Hawaii.

That was really cool but that guy has way to much time on his hands to be able to shoot that that way. Also I love leaving layout marks on things on the inside but to go through all of that work and to leave black marker all over that thing after it was finished seemed odd to me. Also would anyone else have finished that before assembly because that seemed obvious to me to do it that way. Anyway that stop motion photography was a really cool wayto do that and that guy is clearly very creative with a camera.
    Last edited by keith micinski; 11-30-2014 at 8:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Benkin View Post
    This was fun as was the shop tour. Do you know where he is? The snow is a clue that it's not Hawaii.
    I believe he's in Oregon or Washington state.

Love Frank's videos. He has a talent for making boring tasks look cool and interesting. I subscribed to his channel long ago.
    -Lud