Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lee Valley website crashes under the strain of Cyber Monday

Lee Valley website crashes under the strain of Cyber Monday

Cart shows nothing and when you login it's worse, even the 'saved for later' stuff is gone.

Disappointed there are no discounted gift cards this year.

Oh well.
    "If you have all your fingers, you can convert to Metric"

Gibsons British Columbia Canada ( near Vancouver )
    Me too. I am not too happy. Maybe Rob will come good if it is in your cart? ( stuff put in cart when Cyber Monday started ?)

Blog Entries
    Likewise. I had 6 items in cart. I was worried it was just me.

Same thing with me. Six items in my cart by 12:08 and every time I try to check out it shows nothing. I give up, time for bed.

Same here….

Same here, quite frustrating. I hope I can get an order in.

Please go to bed everyone. I'll let you know when it is working again.

Blog Entries
    Well while we wait, am I the only one who chuckled at the Sailor's Book of Words? I imagine a bunch of cuss words. That said, I have two in my cart- one for me, one for my co-pirate.

I had tons of stuff in my cart, ready to add some Cyber specials to make a giant shipment to South Africa. Now even the 'saved for later' items are missing.

Somebody is going to be doing laps in the snow around the Lee Valley office without shoes on.

I get "Items to Purchase Later" but my "Items in Wish List" and shopping cart are not listing anything.

Same here. Ive tried to checkout from 12:05 Ottawa time until now. I give up.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

and on top of all this, Derek's website was hacked and malicious code left behind for us to download.

Then just to add to the CyberBlue Monday, I discover that the photography-on-the.net forum is now open to non-Canon discussions! Heathens!

Guys, try it now - my order just got through checkout and Ive received the confirmation email.

Good hunting!
    Fred

(Thanks Mr Lee!)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Yeah working now but I've lost my appetite for this now as I my cart total is over $800

I'll wait for the last free shipping event of the year and move the stuff I really​ want.

Blog Entries
    That Cocobolo mallet is a real find, and at $40 well worth it. I also got the rabbeting jack plane, two of the sailor books, and 10 glue syringes. There were some really good deals to be found this year.