Thread: 2" wooden snowflake

2" wooden snowflake

Ok, guys/gals I'm lacking inspiration on this.... I got asked to build some table centerpieces for a Christmas banquet and I need to build 20 of them so I'm trying to come up with a design that isn't too complicated. I don't have a scroll saw so that eliminates that option. I do have a mortiser which I thought about using to create a unique pattern. Anybody else done something like this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

Check with the local laser cutter, they should be able to blow them out for you.
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8

Google Images will give you a lot of designs to choose from. Does it need to be wood? We used to make snowflakes with folded paper and a pair of scissors.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Jesse,

There are lots of people here who own laser engravers who can cut your snowflakes out for you real quick and in great detail. There is also a huge number of designs available in our file attachments archive. Search our Friends of The Creek Directory or post an advertisement in our Classifieds for help.