Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a Grizzly 10% Coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Mike,
    You're right, but the OP is asking about Grizzly coupons. The 10% Grizzly coupons seems to come quarterly or twice a year.
    Duh.. I must have had HF on the brain or something. Sorry!

Does the Grizzly coupon work or Shop Fox tools?

It works on anything Grizzly sells.

Red
    RED

Butch just sent James his
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

The coupon says 10% off the order not just on 1 item. So anything they sell and everything you put on the order. That is what it looks like. Good Luck

I didn't find one yet so if anyone else comes across one that they don't plan to use, let me know. Thanks.

I'm going to make a suggestion.

For those that want the coupon codes, I think it would be a good payback for the site that you become contributors and help support this wealth of knowledge, not to mention the place you got your savings from. It's only $6/yr.
    And for those giving out codes, ask that they become contributors before you give it to them.
    My $.02.

Technically this thread should probably be in D&D anyway, and only contributors would be able to see it.

Matt your Idea is okay at best I was a contributor for many years now instead of sending the six dollars I suffer through the advertisements some of which are found objectionable during the election I do enjoy the formand I'm more than happy to share my coupons with anyone contributor or not on a first come first serve basis
    Thanks John

I just have one observation. and I was a contributor before taking a Hiatus for several years.

I wonder how Grizzly feels about your .002 cents since I think they are a sponsor here. Thoughts anyone?

I just subscribed to WWJ last week but I don't know if the coupon will show up with my first issue. If there is anyone with a coupon they don't need I would appreciate the code. I will be glad to reciprocate when the next one come out!

Thanks,
    Andy

Just my luck I spent $600.00 there last friday and drove 425 miles round trip for something to do on a below zero day with a buddy He then tells me this friday that the coupon came out. I think he was rubbing it in. I know he thought it might be retroactive but i'm sure it's not

I have the WWJ Grizzly, 1st PM I will send it. I will check later tonight. Dan

Yeah! Another US vs Them thread. I really hate that some people on this site make members feel like second class citizens. I wish this site would just come out and make it pay only if that what they want. I was a payer a couple of years ago and decided not to do it this year. If this thing belongs in the D&D so be it. I will be giving out the 2 I get in the fall on another website.

Come on Cary, grow up. My suggestion was meant to try and help support SMC, not ostracize members. Do as you wish with your discount codes.

Matt it's nice that you're contributing, some of us choose not to be for various reasons, Cary made some good points
    Thanks John