Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have a Grizzly 10% Coupon?

Ben Caruso who replied 1st to my post on Anyone have a Grizzly 10% Coupon? Was the winner
    Dan

Thanks Dan! Just place my order for a G0490X jointer. The website indicates it is out of stock right now, but I'm excited to have finally placed the order after many months of internal debate.

When do those coupons expire? I have had three swings and three misses so far, hope that doesn't mean I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Caruso View Post
    Thanks Dan! Just place my order for a G0490X jointer. The website indicates it is out of stock right now, but I'm excited to have finally placed the order after many months of internal debate.
    You will love this jointer. I have it and it is awesome. I purchased it end of October last year.

The only issue I have with mine is I'm missing the number "4" from the decal on the front. It came like that. It has been on back order since I got this machine. They won't send me another machines decal with a "4" in it because this is a warranty issue!! One CS rep said I could purchase a set for another machine but they won't give me the set. Oh brother.

Red
    RED

5. Does anyone else have a grizzly coupon that they'd mind sharing? I was about to spend a good chunk of money over there. I guess it's time for me to subscribe to WWJ....

I have been watching for a coupon code, but haven't seen one. If someone else wants to share theirs, it would be much appreciated. I've got a few items I've been waiting for a deal on. Thanks.

Justin

7. Hey guys, 1st post, My name is Johnny Prather from Murphy, NC. After a wool picker project me and my son did on his Christmas break I have been researching table saws. I think I have settle on the Grizzly 0691. Reading through the posts I came across this thread. I would be interested in a coupon if someone has an extra one. I did subscribe to the WWJ Monday and it said 4-6 week delivery. I also have requested a Grizzly magazine about 3 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I think I would also get the 8" 0490 jointer. I dont know if the coupon would cover both or just 1. I apologize that my first post feels like I standing here with my hand out, but with this type of purchase it is a big savings. Anyway thanks again and feedback good or bad on the 0691 and 0490 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Johnny

If you come across a grizzly 10% coupon, it covers your entire order.

Red
    RED

Anybody else have a Grizzly 10% coupon they aren't going to use? I have a friend who wants to buy a $13k lathe, and could use one.

(and in answer to the last few, no I am not a contributor, but I was for years before).

I too am looking for a Grizzly coupon so I can upgrade my small bandsaw. Please email me or PM me if anyone has one that they can afford to pass up. Thanks much!

Grizzly just came out with 10% off for any military person good now through 3/30. Just have to fill out an online form.

Red
    RED

Yeah, that works for me, but my friend isn't former military like me.

David, I got your email. I tried to reply. but it would not go through, I had already given mine away a week or 2 ago. I hope you find one. Good Luck

Any Grizzly coupon codes left? I just received spousal approval for a new hybrid table saw. Want to strike today while the iron is hot! Please pm me. Thanks

I couldn't find a coupon either and the current military discount didn't apply. I just went ahead and bought the band saw I wanted anyway. I figured that I was already getting a great price compared to other companies selling band saws with comparable features. You could wait a long time to get 5% or 10% off. For me, it wasn't worth the wait. In a few days I'll be adjusting it and then making sawdust rather than waiting for the discount that I may not find for quite a while, if at all. Sometimes we have to pay the asking price even though others have gotten it cheaper. If I want to feel better about the price I paid, I'll just go look at the prices of the Laguna's, Powermatics, Rikons and Jets.