Thread: It's My Birthday!!!

It's My Birthday!!!

Since it was my birthday today I decided to ride my motorcycle to work since it was 65, and to treat myself a little and add another laser engraver!!!

By the looks of our holiday schedule and our one vacation we had planned, my new toy/tool/gift will be arriving January 8th!

The real fun is that it's a Kern 48x96 400 watt laser with their metal cutting option!!!!!! A big thanks to those who answered all my pm'd questions too!

Now I need to make room in the already packed out shop :/ maybe Santa will bring keys to a bigger shop?
    Epilog Helix 60 watt, Epilog 36EXT 75 watt, 2 Rotary Attachments, 3 Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment, Kern 52x100 400 watt putting out 580 watts, Photobrasive Laser Mask, Rayzist 1924 Blast Cabinet, ikonics blast cabinet, SR3000 Resist, Epson 1400 Printer, 1 Paragon Glass Kiln, Covington Wet Belt Sander/Polisher, 2 JDS Air Filtration Units, 14" Stone Saw, and A Few Other Things I Forgot About!

Congratulations and happy birthday - that's quite a gift!! Let me know if you ever feel the need to adopt a 54 year old engraver...

Happy birthday

And all I wanted was my two front teeth........should ask for a Kern!
    GARY ROBERTS
    ShopBot Desk Top
    Full Spectrum 60 Watt Pro