Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: u got mail

Ray, take it easy man. Your last post sounds like the kid who goes home pouting with his ball. I don't mean any offense, and I know how frustrating it must be.

There is likely something very simple going on. Did you enter your email address in the form: name@gmail.com? And remember, gmail is not going to be exactly like your previous email account, there will be a bit of a learning curve.
    And I wouldn't be so worried about the scroll bar, it will show up we promise.
    Don't leave SMC on account of gmail! Try doing a google search for some of your question/problems too. You are not the only one to have questions about how to use gmail.

Blog Entries
    Ray, check your private messages. Sean

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ray hampton View Post
    I try to send a e-mail to myself BUT a message pop -up telling me to fix the email , they made feel stupid if I am stupid then I got no business being a member of sawcreek and I got no right to go on living if I am that stupid
    Ray, I apologize if I have upset you. I am just trying to help. I think I will let the other members take it from here.
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Ray, take it easy man. Your last post sounds like the kid who goes home pouting with his ball. I don't mean any offense, and I know how frustrating it must be.

There is likely something very simple going on. Did you enter your email address in the form: name@gmail.com? And remember, gmail is not going to be exactly like your previous email account, there will be a bit of a learning curve.
    And I wouldn't be so worried about the scroll bar, it will show up we promise.
    Don't leave SMC on account of gmail! Try doing a google search for some of your question/problems too. You are not the only one to have questions about how to use gmail.
    I have not try this yet but your @gmail. com might be the missing link , it will get try later today,I will be back after I eat supper

Ray,
    All emails need to be in the form of blank@gmail.com, or @hotmail.com, or @yahoo.com, etc.
    that is until you use gmail and it learns your contacts then it will autofill the to: field.
    This is pretty basic email stuff. Maybe you should try googling something like "how to use gmail". Results like this come up.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8-jU_c_i8I
    Lots out there. Again, you aren't the only one or there wouldn't be tutorials out there on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Browning View Post
    Ray, I apologize if I have upset you. I am just trying to help. I think I will let the other members take it from here.
    Larry, my post were not intend for you or the other SC members, the message that direct me to FIX the gmail COULD had been a computer-generate message , I do not alway know the different between a human that talk or a computer that talk