Thread: shenhui 350 power supply fuse. fast or slow acting

shenhui 350 power supply fuse. fast or slow acting

my fuse has blown. it says f6a 250 on the fuse. Does f mean fast acting? Does it matter
    Redsail x700, 50watt & Shenhui 350, 50 watt

Match it to the one you removed. If it has a spring inside the glass tube then it was a slow fuse. If it is just a piece of wire inside the old fuse then it was a fast one.

Cheers
    Keith
    Universal Laser VLS6.60, Tantillus 3D printer, Electronic design
    edns Group, Mairangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand

I replaced the fuse. Turnedo on the machine and it blew again. So I think I'm going to have to see where to get a new power supply. Anyone know of a company that sells PS for a shenhui? The PS I'm replacing is a 350 50watt

If you're not in a hurry you can get it from Shenhui. The guy I dealt with is John Wang <johnlaser at 163.com>. Helpful if not very knowledgable.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

I am with John on this order it from China and you will have it in a few days I now import just about everything I use having said that I am in Ireland

A few days? Wow when I ordered my ps from china on my personal machine it took 2 weeks.

Beware that Chinese power supplies generally have very poor quality electrolytic capacitors. For about 1/2 an hour labour and 30 bucks you can change them all out for Chemicon or Rubicon capacitors and extend the life times 10. I do this on my power supplies and routers etc.

Cheers
    Keith
    Universal Laser VLS6.60, Tantillus 3D printer, Electronic design
    edns Group, Mairangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand

Clark we use DHL for items we want fast China post would take twice as long and you cant track it which can be a pain

Last thing I ordered from China was a circuit board, came from Hong Kong via DHL. Three days and the main hub for them is in Ohio? So it spent some time on a truck coming back to Iowa. Cost was $24.50 USD.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10