Thread: Winter Solstice Celebration

Winter Solstice Celebration

Our family is having Christmas cookie decorating party today for the solstice.

Hope you enjoy your day with family and friends.
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

I Think you should mail us all a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post

If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

One of my favorite days of the year....... because from here on till summer the days get longer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post

Without photos or samples it didn't happen.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

It was a really fun afternoon. Here are some highlights with some of the decorating masters at work:

Cookie4.jpgCookie3.jpgCookie1.jpgCookie2.jpg

We decorated 11 dozen and then it was done:

Cookie5.jpg

Guess who had a sugar headache?

LOL

Enjoy Life...
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

We made sweet potato latkes with applesauce made from Northern Spy apples. Ate them without taking pictures.

We're about 60 miles from stone henge and thought about going and taking pictures of all the weirdoes that would be gathering for the festivities there… In the end we didn't want to brave the 10 mile traffic jamb that overshadows that place.
    Sent from the bathtub on my Samsung Galaxy(C)S5 with waterproof Lifeproof Case(C), and spell check turned off!

We're about 60 miles from stone henge and thought about going and taking pictures of all the weirdoes that would be gathering for the festivities there… In the end we didn't want to brave the 10 mile traffic jamb that overshadows that place.
    In the USA we have Wal Marts that attract all the weirdos...
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Rich, it entirely unfair to rag on the Walmartians.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

I've seen some pretty weird people in wally world but have always felt to conspicuous to take a picture
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander