Thread: LV has free shipping!,

LV has free shipping!,

Hey Hilton, are you out there?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Uh oh. Here I go again!

10 hours after I placed an order. Grumble grumble.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Hey Hilton, are you out there?
    You are the man Frederick! I'm off early on the 26th for a fishing holiday to Kariba Zimbabwe so was wondering how I was going to place an order given that I'd be in another country by the time the day starts for Canada.

From a previous trip.

kariba_3.jpg

kariba_2.jpg

kariba_1.jpg
    "If you have all your fingers, you can convert to Metric"

Quote Originally Posted by Hilton Ralphs View Post
    You are the man Frederick! I'm off early on the 26th for a fishing holiday to Kariba Zimbabwe so was wondering how I was going to place an order given that I'd be in another country by the time the day starts for Canada.]
    The pictures look great! I hope the fishing is even better! Good luck.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Baker View Post
    Uh oh. Here I go again!
    ...and again, and again....

I've been waiting for another free shipping event. I had some small items I wanted to order (dovetail markers for class) that would add up to more than $40. I hated to pay the fixed charge for a package that small. So now they're ordered.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Blog Entries
    I had a $78 order ready to buy when I discovered I had an irreparable flat tire, costing me $140. Today my brother said "check your mail," and he had sent me a $50 gift certificate. Cool. I still had the stuff in my cart. I decided to get the set of three snug plug cutters instead of just one.
    image.jpg

Blog Entries
    I hope the fishing is even better!
    What's with fishing this time of year?

A smallish cherry tree went down across the easement at the front of my property. A neighbor had to cut some of it to clear the lane. When I was loading up what was there he came by. In our conversation he mentioned he would like a fish club.

So one was turned and is now in a bag with some denatured alcohol. Not in time for Christmas, but he saw it and his remark was, "awesome."

My wife likes to fish, but she doesn't eat fish. I will eat fish, but don't care to go out and catch them.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)