Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Woodworking Related Gift(s) Did You Receive?

So What Woodworking Related Gift(s) Did You Receive?

As a tool/woodworking nut - I would be interested in knowing what woodworking related gifts other members received today? Please share - pictures of woodworking stuff are always great.

Everyone is still asleep here (I love the early AM quiet on Christmas) - but I did get my self a Wixey Type 2 with the $10 off $25 at WC picked it up yesterday. My first digital angle gauge and it uses 1 standard AAA battery.

2. Nobody up yet here either. But I'm looking at the wrapped box with my Wixey planer scale for my 20" Grizz planer.

I got a Veritas Bevel-up Smother Plane, with the PM-V11 Blade, and the A2 Toothed Blade. My wife told me that I was so easy to shop for!
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Ellery Becnel

Brake controller for my new truck so when I am hauling a load of wood to the shop I don't crash and die......

Starrett dial caliper.
    -Lud

Portable air conditioner for garage shop. It's always hot in Tampa! Garage ceiling/attic getting insulated next week. Merry Christmas to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    Brake controller for my new truck so when I am hauling a load of wood to the shop I don't crash and die......
    Good gift -- much better than a bump in the life insurance policy...

Matt

Getting home safely - priceless!

merry christmas

Cool Gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Cenicola View Post
    Portable air conditioner for garage shop. It's always hot in Tampa! Garage ceiling/attic getting insulated next week. Merry Christmas to all!

Got a left blade circular saw Bosch CS5.
    Merry Christmas to you all.

Gift card for the BORG.

A new hip. All WW activities had been suspended for the past few months, because the OEM version could not take it. Looking forward to restart in a few weeks, give-or-take.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

From a couple friends I received CU Woodshop gift certificates (Rockler store plus a cool school and dream shop coop about 40 miles from here). Thinking those will become the Festool Boom setup maybe if they can match the Hartville price. http://www.cuwoodshop.com/ - check out that school and dreamshop idea! If I lived in an apt without my own shop I would buy into that immediately!

Also my mother in law got me a sweet 100' Goodyear yellow 1/2" Air Hose with 1/2" NPT fittings for the AeroMotiv Retractable air reel that is going in the ceiling of new shed.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I got myself a DeWalt 735 planer. The stand arrives next week. Now, I have to move my old Delta Invicta out.

Blog Entries
    now there's a present that keeps giving.