Thread: Bosch 4000 mobility

Bosch 4000 mobility

Hello all,
    I have the above saw with the folding stand. I keep it up against a wall when not in use and would like to make it easier to move back and forth. I was thinking the simple solution is to bolt wheels the the rear legs and attach feet to the front legs to level it off-sort of like a wheel barrow. Anyone have a better solution? If I had a large work space I would build a custom cabinet for the saw with storage and leave the folding stand off to the side for when I need to take the saw with me, but I lack the space to store the stand. As a compromise I will be building a removable storage drawer that will sit underneath the saw.

BOSCH TABLESAW.jpg

Thanks for your help,
    Gene

If you can justify the price the gravity rise stand for it is pretty slick. I love mine and was very helpful in my shop where floor space was at a premium.

Yah the bosch Ts2000 would definitely save space. Like previously mentioned it's not cheap though. The one thing I don't like about it is it puts the saw really high which is a pain for a short person like myself. I've seen them on Craigslist list before but you'd probably have to be lucky to find it used. Otherwise, I don't think there's a more compact way to store your saw.