Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who knows the answer to the second post phenomenon?

Quote Originally Posted by John Coloccia View Post
    The cake is a lie.
    It is made from soylent green.
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.

The smart people are at work......
    The Plane Anarchist

Here are a couple of other questions, having nothing to do with 1st post/second post phenomenon, but a riddle, nonetheless. I have a Bosch ROS65VC sander that needs an external fan assembly. After calling three different Bosch numbers, no one can tell me how to remove the damaged part. Yet, the parts are for sale , for purchase by the consumer, and certainly not beyond the ability of most handymen to fix. It is not the space shuttle. So I have this sander that is now a ten pound paperweight, in pieces. A new one costs $ 211, and the repair with labor + shipping would be more than the thing is worth, but if I could get the damaged part off, it would be doable. So why advertise parts to the public if they can't tell you the simplest thing over the phone on how to install them ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alan tasoff View Post
    Here are a couple of other questions, having nothing to do with 1st post/second post phenomenon, but a riddle, nonetheless. I have a Bosch ROS65VC sander that needs an external fan assembly. After calling three different Bosch numbers, no one can tell me how to remove the damaged part. Yet, the parts are for sale , for purchase by the consumer, and certainly not beyond the ability of most handymen to fix. It is not the space shuttle. So I have this sander that is now a ten pound paperweight, in pieces. A new one costs $ 211, and the repair with labor + shipping would be more than the thing is worth, but if I could get the damaged part off, it would be doable. So why advertise parts to the public if they can't tell you the simplest thing over the phone on how to install them ?
    You would likely get a better answer to this by starting a new thread.

Many of the people who answer the phones only know what is on the screen in front of them. The may not even be in the same state our country as the person who may be able to answer your question.

Don't forget the pictures.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by John Coloccia View Post
    The cake is a lie.
    I may be old, but I still enjoy the internet memes.

John....... I laughed. Thank you.

Lornie