Thread: CorelDraw

CorelDraw

Can anyone refresh my memory on which version of CorelDraw had the embroidery effect in it? Also, does anyone know how to get this effect or software program that we can add to CorelDraw to get this?
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Thank you Mike. I am not really look to start embroidering but wanted to change the font in Corel where it looked like it had been embroidered. One version of CorelDraw actually had that as an effect.
    God Bless,
    Texas

was the embrodery a pattern fill for letters or a shape?
    EPILOG LEGEND 32 60 WATT, CORELDRAWX5, PhotoGraV2.11, strip heater, PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA

It has been a while, but I think it could be used on either, but I really don 't remember.
    God Bless,
    Texas

if it is a fill, look in the toolbox (mine is on the left of the drawing page , under fill). find the pattern or texture fill in the flyout. it maybe there. i did not find a embroidery pattern in CD11.
    EPILOG LEGEND 32 60 WATT, CORELDRAWX5, PhotoGraV2.11, strip heater, PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA

No, this was a button, all you had to do was click on it and it looked like it had been embroidered.
    God Bless,
    Texas

James & Zelma,

I have the embroidery zip file from 2009. Contact me via email and I'll send it to you.