Thread: RDCam 6.xxx Now in Chinese instead of English after crash

RDCam 6.xxx Now in Chinese instead of English after crash

Desperate Help Needed:

Yesterday when I sent two files to RDCam 6.039 from Corel X7, the RD software crashed. When I restarted everything, the RDCam is no longer in english, but crazy characters. I can't read any of the buttons or boxes, they are all in "Moonspeak" as my daughter calls it.

I uninstalled/reinstalled RDcam, but no changes. I downloaded 6.044, but that software would not load so I reinstalled 6.039, but still no english.

I'm really desperate, I have a project that is due out by the end of the week, and can't read a thing on this interface. It was working fine before the crash.

Thanks for any help

mark
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 01-12-2015 at 3:22 PM.

Please list your equipment and location in your signature , people will better be able to help you with that info.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

ours does that ALL the time, go to the toolbar at the top, go to the furthest option on the right, you will get a drop down, look for language (its in english) and change to english
    Simples
    L Squared Lasers UK
    2 x Halo Lasers 20 watt fiber
    1 x Halo CO2 Galvo System
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2
    1 x Electrox Scorpion 40 watt Fibre
    1 x Epilog EXT36 75 watt.

Matthew:

Do you mean in the Corel Draw or in the pop up RD-Cad ? I'm at my day job now, will take a look as soon as I get home

thanks

Mark

Laser Engraver, SH350 (or equal)
    Corel Draw X7
    RDCad 6.0.39

the rd cam software it is the help setting bottom of the dropdown

Matthew, Jerome, thanks so much. I feel like such a dweeb ! I've been with this machine for about three weeks, and never saw that "option". The software snapped right back into English when that option was chosen.

The one thing I don't understand, when I uninstalled, then reinstalled the RDCam, with "English" as the install language, why would it not come back up in English. Must be some file that didn't get uninstalled that controls that aspect of the software.

Thanks again so much for your help

Mark