Thread: Need help with threads

Need help with threads

OK I have fought this long enough. Can somebody please tell me how I can look at the most recent posting on a thread that has 269 replies over a 5 year period? I just spent 5 minutes trying to find the latest reply to the show us your workbench thread and I can't find it. Common sense says that it should be on the last page, but nooooo! Tried going to the box on top and clicking on more replies below current depth several times. Still can't find the post from today. There's got to be a trick I don't know about. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    I am in the beginning to plan stage for my new workbench and have enjoyed looking at the pictures in that thread, just want to see the new ones.

Well I just found the little icon that says go to last post. Problem solved.

You can also switch to Linear display mode to show posts in chronological order:

display.png

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Peet View Post
    You can also switch to Linear display mode to show posts in chronological order:

Mike
    Linear is the only way to fly

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    Linear is the only way to fly
    Not for me.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Quote Originally Posted by Myk Rian View Post
    Not for me.
    Really? - which mode do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Peet View Post

display.png

Mike
    Thanks! That will work just fine.