Thread: Anyone using a tool to manage Ebay listings?

Anyone using a tool to manage Ebay listings?

I may soon be selling a large volume of items on Ebay. Is anyone using a tool to manage their listings? Ebay does offer their Selling Manager for free for all sellers, but there are 3rd party options also.

I was never a large volume lister when we did sell some thru eBay, but I used Turbo Lister and found it pretty good. I had multiple listings going at times and it allowed fairly easy managing of then and creating them I thought. Free too I guess still.
    Universal Laser ILS 12.150D (48"x24") 135 watts total, with 60 watt and 75 watt laser cartridges. Class 4 Module (pass thru ability). Photograv 3.0, Corel X6, Adobe Design Standard CS4 Suite, Engrave Lab laser Version 8, Melco Single Head Comercial Embroidery Machine, The Magic Touch System with Oki C711WT printer, and Graphtec CE6000-60 plotter.

Blog Entries
    I use ebay's iPhone and iPad app. It is very good. The only issue was it had a glitch where an ite, would end in the app before it actually ended. It said I won an item, and then it said I was outbid. They seem to have fixed that problem with the latest update. In summary, the app is way better than online.

A very simple search for "ebay sales manager" brings up a lot of info. Not hard to do.
    So, to get you started: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellingmanager.html
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Yes, I read about Selling Manager, but I was hoping to get real world experiences. I would guess there are still people using third party tools since third party tools were around long before Selling Manager.

It is a moot point for me as the lot of stuff I was looking to buy and sell on Ebay and other places turned out to be low quality stuff that would be hard to sell at any price.