Thread: Can some one vector with the correct date plz

Can some one vector with the correct date plz

Can some one vectorize this with the correct date of september 11 2001 not 2002 thanks ive tried but im still a newbee
    Eagle-911.jpgEagle-911.jpg

It doesn't work like that.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Junior

If you are using Corel open PhotoPaint and bring the file into that. That's where you can begin to edit this photo.

Go to you tube and look for tutorials by Alex Galvez and spend as much time as you can absorbing his tips.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I would try to bring it into whatever graphics program you use. Cover the entire text area with black fill (to match the background). Then you can insert new text over that. You might not have the exact font, etc.. But you should be able to get close enough... This will be alot easier than trying to match up to 1 letter. (I am assuming the current file has the text embedded into it and as such is not editable)
    Full Spectrum Laser 5th Gen, 45 Watt with Gold Catalyst tube
    Rotary Attachment
    Corel Draw X5
    Complete wood shop.

thanks mike ill try that as i got engrave lab Thanks to all for the helpful tip Mike thanks ill try it