Thread: Laser stamp rubber

Laser stamp rubber

I will be making stamps with CO2 laser machine.
    Any good source for stamp rubber this usage?

regards

Jackson Marking Products.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Try Hobby Lobby I seen the rubber stamp pad and ink in the back the rubber is small sheet If you can not find it ask one of the employees as i finely found it once i asked some one

I am having good results with this. http://www.signwarehouse.com/p-EN-LB-RUS-001.html

Its the first I have ever used. Makes a fine dust you wash off. Just dont forget to focus you machine, like I did once.
    Rabbit RL-80-9060
    Roland SP-540i
    Graphtec ce5000-60
    Graphtec fc7000-100
    Happy HDC2-1501
    Juki 1541s

Thanks for the feedback
    Is there any chineese suppliers?

You want rubber that's laser friendly. If not, you'll be sorry. You'll smell it for days if you use normal rubber.

Jackson makes several laser friendly products, and others sell laser friendly rubber as well. Just make sure to look for that or you and everything around you will small nasty for a couple of days.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Palmar View Post
    Thanks for the feedback
    Is there any chineese suppliers?
    There was somebody on Sawmill Creek classifieds who had a start up kit for sale.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

If you have really good ventilation and your shop is not near anyone, the regular rubber from Jackson Marking Products works quite well. Once the rubber is washed it should not have much smell.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

I will email Jackson and ask if he ship international
    Thanks again

Inge,

You have local suppliers right in Oslo.
    Check this web site -------www dot sam dot no/
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

Try Millenium Marking. They have red and grey rubber. I have an 80 watt Trotec. I run rubber at 100% power and 50% speed and I run each stamp twice to get a good relief.

Be sure you have excellent ventilation and clean your mirrors and lens frequently.

Robert
    Robert Tepper
    Trotec Rayjet 300/80 Watt
    Dahlgren 500 Engraving Machine, CNC Engraving Machine
    Pad printer with 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" print area
    Jackson Vulcanizers, 15 x 24", three total
    Hegner Scroll Saws, 14", three total

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Palmar View Post
    I will email Jackson and ask if they ship international
    Thanks again
    Yep, they do. I get stuff direct from them to Fiji.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.