Thread: Editing your user name

Editing your user name

When I registered I neglected to enter my full name including initial. Since I kinda like it here and might be around for awhile I'd like to have my full name. Is there a way to edit it?

Nope. You would have to contact an administrator.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Any of them or does one in particular do edits?

I think you are good enough with your first and last, unless for some reason you really really want the middle initial. It's not required by any means.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    I think you are good enough with your first and last, unless for some reason you really really want the middle initial. It's not required by any means.
    Actually it's my 1st initial and I thought it appropriate here because its also my business name I've gone by for 25yrs. (WMD Cabinet Works). Just a little vanity is all, haha.

Send Keith Outten, Administrator a PM. He can make the change for you.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thanks Bruce