Thread: Trotec Artboard Size Question

Trotec Artboard Size Question

Relevant info: I used to work with a Trotec Speedy 300 and now I work with a Trotec Speedy 100.

When printing art from illustrator/corel to the 300, I would have to define the artboard size in the driver that pops up in illustrator/Corel. The art would then appear in Trotec Job Control at the size I specified. However, when printing art from illustrator/corel to the 100, Trotec Job Control samples the edges of the art as the artboard size.

Im sure it has nothing to do with the 300 opposed to the 100. Im guessing its as simple a fix as a box that needs to be checked in the settings somewhere...

Any ideas?
    Trotec Speedy 300 x 4
    Trotec Speedy 300 Fiber
    Mimaki Direct to Printer x 4

Turn off "Minimize to Jobsize"
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Thanks! That was it.
    Trotec Speedy 300 x 4
    Trotec Speedy 300 Fiber
    Mimaki Direct to Printer x 4