Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I won't be able to use my new tools for awile. Should I return them?

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Burkhart View Post
    Thanks for the input all. Looks like I need to find someone to inspect the content of the boxes for damage and missing parts now, then have them help with the assembly when the time is right.
    That's exactly what I would do. It will give you something to think about during your recovery time. If you get bored go down and look at your new tools and work on a floor plan layout. When it's time to get back into the groove, everything is there and you can get back quickly. Good luck and heal up.

Red
    RED

Unless I had some other driving motivation to hold on to them, I'm in the return camp. That's a long time to wait before you even begin to actually see if you value them enough to keep them. Not to mention the several months of lost warranty.

I would opt for keeping the tools as an inspiration and goal for recovery. That is just me. My hobbies have seasons anyway, so to have a great surge after a half-year break is not such an odd idea.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

I would get friends to help unpack then if no visible damage work on putting together as can. mean honestly the way popa grizzly shows up in here sure if had a issue down the road could dig this thread up for reference... the tools ya bought have been out for long time so think price will only go up.