Thread: Finally Pulled That Handle!

Finally Pulled That Handle!

After weeks of anal-retentive research and examining the issue from every possible angle, I finally grabbed that lever and gave it a good yank. Today, I ordered an Oneida V3000 cyclone. Anna took excellent care of me, threw in the remote control and a little extra to sweeten the deal on top of the current shipping discount. Between lead time and shipping, I should have it in a couple of weeks.

So far, I'm very impressed with Oneida as a company. Hopefully the product will be just as impressive!

D.
    I finally figured out how to deal with sawdust in my hair.

I shaved my head.

I think you will be happy. I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about them. I wish I had the room for one!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Way to go!!!!! Now you don't have to be tripping over sawdust everywhere.
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

Did they tell you the diameter of the impeller? Checked out the website and it is not listed.

5. I believe Anna was my sales rep as well back in Oct. I'll be following your install closely.

I have my V-3000 on the wall and running as well as a pile of 6" PVC. I just found a Fernco reducer that should mate the 7" inlet to the bell side of the 6" pipe perfectly and it'll arrive today.

I have had a Onieida Super Gorilla 3 HP for several years and have been happy with it's performance.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I believe the Wood Magazine review (of the steel version of the V3000) showed it as either 14" or 14.5". I believe the new one uses the same impeller, but the inlet is 7" vs the steel model's 6", so the resin body moves more air.

D.
    I finally figured out how to deal with sawdust in my hair.

I shaved my head.

Blog Entries
    Anna sold me my V-5000 a few weeks ago & she was very good to deal with. Unfortunately, it's still sitting in boxes waiting for me to finish a sound proofed room for it & the air compressor to reside in. I should be able to start assembling it & the ducting in a couple of weeks. This is worse than waiting for Christmas morning.