Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

34 65.38%
  • Seahawks

18 34.62%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriots / Seahawks

Until the UK Top Gear guys strap an engine on the ball, we won't be watching. In our household, it's not a sport unless there is an engine involved. :-)
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Don't like either one these two teams. Just gonna watch the commercials.

Go Patriots!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Chance in Iowa View Post
    Until the UK Top Gear guys strap an engine on the ball...

With a turbo and sequential shifter for drifting................
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Is there any doubt who I'm rooting for.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    I am in a 100 block pool. blocks are $500 and my numbers are 7 & 7 Payoffs are huge!
    If I hit I will be getting a 12 inch helical head jointer
    . PATRIOTS 27 seahawks 7

Quote Originally Posted by Bill McNiel View Post
    SEAHAWKS!!!!!! BTW- the Packers didn't "give away" the NFC Crown, the HAWKS ripped it away from them. Defense and running the ball wins championships.
    History favors this. There is a saying that offense sells tickets, defense wins championships. I don't know if the rule changes favoring offense will be enough to overcome the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin nee View Post
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    I am in a 100 block pool. blocks are $500 and my numbers are 7 & 7 Payoffs are huge!
    . PATRIOTS 27 seahawks 7

for your sake, and for you only I'm going to root for a final score of Patriots 47 Seahawks 7 !! Good luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin nee View Post
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    . PATRIOTS 27 seahawks 7
    I think that 7 and 7 would be really good numbers. Maybe the best. Good luck with that Kevin.

PHM

Quote Originally Posted by Paul McGaha View Post
    I think that 7 and 7 would be really good numbers. Maybe the best. Good luck with that Kevin.

PHM
    All it takes is a mixed extra point, a bunch of fields goals, a two point conversion, a safety,... Good luck with your 7 and 7. Does it pay every quarter?

Blog Entries
    I do not, and will never get the whole yelling at the TV, painting your face, hoopla over a schoolyard game being played by millionaires who don't even know you exist. No thanks. I will be in the shop. By the way, where are the New England Patriots based, and do they represent the whole 13 original colonies? I never got that, but smart on them for choosing a whole region over a single city or state. More chances of getting people to yell at the TV for them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Schweizer View Post
    ....... by millionaires who don't even know you exist...
    Entertainment, pure and simple. TV and movie stars make even more $$, and they don't even keep score.

College? That is the perfect business model - pay the front-line employees zilch. Shovel it all to Saban and Harbaugh, who turn a $ jillion annual profit for the corporation - er - college.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Schweizer View Post
    I do not, and will never get the whole yelling at the TV, painting your face, hoopla over a schoolyard game being played by millionaires who don't even know you exist. No thanks. I will be in the shop. By the way, where are the New England Patriots based, and do they represent the whole 13 original colonies? I never got that, but smart on them for choosing a whole region over a single city or state. More chances of getting people to yell at the TV for them that way.
    Just so you know, Seahawk quarterback is not yet a millionaire. He is still on his rookie contract which pays the league minimum.
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Chiefs beat them both this year. I am only watching to see Katy Perry.

Sure a close game at half time, not play wise, but score wise......