34 65.38%
  • Seahawks

18 34.62%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patriots / Seahawks

Blog Entries

Patriots / Seahawks

Pick a winner.

I think the Patriots. I think Bill Belichick and Tom Brady will find a way to win it.

PHM

Seahawks 28-21
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Patriots! IF they can keep Russel Wilson from running/rushing. During one of the Seahawk's games there was a comment their number #2 rusher for yards in the regular season was the QB Russel Wilson. I'm not sure if the Pats have the speed and adjustment on the defense to keep Wilson behind the line of scrimmage. I hope they do. Go PATS!

This should be a poll.

Pats! 31-24

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zellers View Post
    This should be a poll.

Pats! 31-24
    Moderators,

Can a poll be added to this thread?

PHM

Yes.....Would you like me to do it? I believe you might be able to do it by selecting "add a poll" under "Thread tools" drop down box. If not, I will do it if you want to PM the wording to me.
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 01-30-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

...Pats by 20....
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Yes.....Would you like me to do it? I believe you might be able to do it by selecting "add a poll" under "Thread tools" drop down box. If not, I will do it if you want to PM the wording to me.
    Thank you Ken, I just added the poll.
    Last edited by Paul McGaha; 01-30-2015 at 9:10 PM.

I'm rooting for the Patriots because Seattle beat my beloved Packers. I was hard to watch the Packers give the game away.

THis poll is rigged. Where is the button for "Could not care less about this game"?
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bukovec View Post
    I'm rooting for the Patriots because Seattle beat my beloved Packers. I was hard to watch the Packers give the game away.
    Yes it was. My 2 fav teams - Packers and Patriots - thought I was going to get a repeat of the '97? Super Bowl... Oh well.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Gee, I picked the Seahawks because there name sounded cooler than The Patriots.

Apparently I'm in the minority on this one

Regards, Rod.

This poll is invalid. It lacks an option for "Beer".
    Brett
    Peters Creek, Alaska

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

SEAHAWKS!!!!!! BTW- the Packers didn't "give away" the NFC Crown, the HAWKS ripped it away from them. Defense and running the ball wins championships.

The Patriots did not play a team with a superb defense all year. NFC plays defense; AFC plays offense. If the Patriots keep Wilson in the pocket (he actually has a very high completion percentage from the pocket) they will not be able to stop Marshawn Lynch. If they stop Lynch, they will not be able to keep Wilson in the pocket. Wilson has the 14th highest rushing yards in the league with nearly 900. I think the game will be close but I also think that Kam Chancellor and K.J.Wright will nullify the Gronk. Final score, 24-17 Seahawks.
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]