Thread: Low Battery Error #2- Universal Laser

Low Battery Error #2- Universal Laser

Haven't used my engraver for about 2 weeks but when I tried to cut some twill today I got a Low Battery Error #2 message. Tried replacing the battery, cleaning the filters, loading a newer version of the driver and rebooting my PC but I still get the message. It's a universal PLS 3.60 50 watt. I really need to get this job done so does anyone have any suggestions?

try a new battery. I have had that happen too. Replaced the 9 volt battery with one I had that was unused but still within the good to date, but it was not. A new one from the store cured the issue.
    Universal Laser ILS 12.150D (48"x24") 135 watts total, with 60 watt and 75 watt laser cartridges. Class 4 Module (pass thru ability). Photograv 3.0, Corel X6, Adobe Design Standard CS4 Suite, Engrave Lab laser Version 8, Melco Single Head Comercial Embroidery Machine, The Magic Touch System with Oki C711WT printer, and Graphtec CE6000-60 plotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lassiter View Post
    try a new battery. I have had that happen too. Replaced the 9 volt battery with one I had that was unused but still within the good to date, but it was not. A new one from the store cured the issue.
    Just took it out of the wrapper but I'm going to try another battery

I had a problem with the 9V battery last year. We replaced it and the error kept showing up too. After a while we found that one of the wires coming out of the battery holder was not fully connected inside the machine and that fixed it for us.
    ULS 50 Watt
    Sublimation
    Sandblasting
    Diamond Drag/Rotary Engraver

If you're still having the problem I would contact ULS tech support, they should help you fix the problem pretty quick, they have always done a great job helping me with any and every issue.
    +1 480-609-0297
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

guessing you got it solved since there's been no further post in almost 3 weeks. What was the problem?
    Universal Laser ILS 12.150D (48"x24") 135 watts total, with 60 watt and 75 watt laser cartridges. Class 4 Module (pass thru ability). Photograv 3.0, Corel X6, Adobe Design Standard CS4 Suite, Engrave Lab laser Version 8, Melco Single Head Comercial Embroidery Machine, The Magic Touch System with Oki C711WT printer, and Graphtec CE6000-60 plotter.