Thread: Files Archive? A Place For Owner's Manuals, etc?

Files Archive? A Place For Owner's Manuals, etc?

Hello Sawmillcreek,

I've not yet found a place on the website where otherwise unavailable documents (and other documentation) for power tools can be deposited for access by others. Perhaps it is not seen as a part of the sawmillcreek.org mission?

I ask because I have an 'orphan' AEG HBSE 75S belt sander that it a real workhorse. I jammed a sanding belt and had great difficulty finding all the screws that needed to be removed to insure that I had cleaned out all the trash. In the process I found and scanned the owner's manual and other literature I have for the product. I'm putting together a Word document with photos of the disassembly process and the interior of the tool that might be of use to others wanting to maintain theirs.

If maintaining such a collection is outside the scope of sawmillcreek.org, perhaps you or other readers can suggest the next best place.

thanks,

John

I don't know if any tool manufacturer would object to having their manual put online somewhere other than their own website, especially with older tools, but it likely would violate their copyright on the manual.