Thread: Weihong NK105G2 DSP mfr password need please

Blog Entries

Weihong NK105G2 DSP mfr password need please

Hey everyone!

Well, just got a new CNC and laser from China. From Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech Ltd. The CNC is a 600x900 unit with a 1.5kw spindle. It has a Weihong NK105G2 DSP in it and I am looking for the Manufacturer Password for it.

The folks at Liaocheng have been great to work with, but are hard to reach just now due to their 10 day holiday for Spring Festival, or what we call Chinese or Lunar New Year.

I was working on the z zeroing process using a metal block sensor, which works fine by the way. But they had directed me to a point in the DSP menu to enter the metal block thickness, having me first go into the menu, then selecting Manufacturer Parameter, then floating knife thickness. Unfortunately, once you select the manufacturer parameter option it asks you for the Mfr Password, which of course I don't have.

Anyone out there by any chance know what that is? Or are you do you have another way of entering the sensor thickness? I have a funny feeling that the floating knife thickness is not the correct menu item to enter this info. Just a gut feeling though.

Thanks folks!!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Blog Entries
    Well,

Finally got the password from Weihong. If anyone needs it it is 33587550.

Thanks everyone!

Dave
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.