Thread: Slow site?

Slow site?

Taking forever to load a forum topic, even then, only a half does load. About this time last night, could not even get on. It "timed out"

Tonight, I click on "Neanderthal" and only get five discussions to load, NOT the entire page. If I click on a thread, barely loads past the first entry.

Other sites tonight are loading normal ( just can't name them here) this being the only site I am having trouble with..

You aren't the only member experiencing that problem!

It's been slow for me all day. Last night the site was down because of a power outage.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    Frozen pipes!
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"

I have had problems this morning as well. The dbase issues should be corrected this morning. I have a tech support ticket open for the slowdown issues, there are latency and packet loss problems that need to be corrected. We tripled our bandwidth last week on a new contract and these problems were reported and supposed to be resolved already. I will try my best to get these issues resolved this morning.