Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Unisaw Purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    The older Uni's did not have a riving knife, they have a splitter. I bought a drop in splitter from Biesemeyer that works great. I don't know if they still sell them.
    I stand corrected - typed aftermarket riving knife when I meant this drop-in splitter.

One of which I have, which has fallen into disuse. To the point that I forgot all about it until this discussion.

Mebbe I should pull it and post for sale? Do you think there is a market? Not an offer - just asking if it is worth my time to crawl around to get the bracket off.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent A Bathurst View Post
    I stand corrected - typed aftermarket riving knife when I meant this drop-in splitter.

One of which I have, which has fallen into disuse. To the point that I forgot all about it until this discussion.

Mebbe I should pull it and post for sale? Do you think there is a market? Not an offer - just asking if it is worth my time to crawl around to get the bracket off.
    I only use mine when I have to do a lot of ripping. I wouldn't want to be without it for that reason.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney