Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Totally frustrated with Nikon pic uploading

This program is the easiest to use. http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827
    Install it, then right-click the picture you want to resize. Bam, you're done. Upload that picture.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Another attempt.......

this is from the link Myk provided. If it works, which I will consider another instance of Divine intervention in my life, it would be great.

All looks good so far, I really appreciate all the help-the other links probably would have worked if I knew how to do it.

Here goes....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

Finally!!

I will be doing some shop before and after shots tomorrow. All shopped out for today.

The above is all the horizontally stored lumber and scattered all over the basement over the years.
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

I believe we have released a monster.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Yes, you have. I will post me before and after pics on the workshop forum.

Thankfully, this thread is hereby concluded.
    David