Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoro Tools

Good outfit, often excellent prices.

I've ordered multiple things from them, and I think I once had to return something because I ordered the wrong thing. No complaints here...

You need to find the items you want and them put them in your cart and be ready for when Zoro has their % off coupons. Sometimes they have flash sales that only last a couple of hours and you need to be positioned and ready to go. As always you should compare prices but on many things Zoro is cheaper and even more so when you get a coupon code.

Another one who has purchased from Zoro. Liked the name as well. Shocked they are affiliated with WW Grainger. Grainger seems to like over-pricing things.

+1 for positive experience. I've ordered numerous times - typically small quantities of hardware/parts - I've been very happy with the service. Had no idea they were related to Graingers.

Here is what happenedfound Zoro website on Wednesday posted my question Wednesday placed my order Wednesday afternoon got my order on Friday at 2 PMI will definitely be using them again thanks
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

I just ordered something from them so I'll see how they do.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

near San Diego: unincorporated section of county
    I ordered a narrow pallet jack to move around a heavy slider. Free shipping and it arrived the very next day, could not believe it.