Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad, but life goes on.

Jim,

The floorpan???? Front end of What??? Sorry, you lost me.

About the C-Max infestation....We put a lot of solar on our roof a while back, and it produced more juice than we used, so when we needed a car, we bought the plug in. Most of the driving my wife does is local, within the 20 mile range of the car before it switches to the motor, so she confiscated it from me. After a while, we realized we still had juice left over, and when we decided to sell the Jeep, they were having blow out sales on the left over '14's and we bought another. The original car has almost 10K on it, and has averaged 134 MPG since new, according to the gage on the dash.

Living where we do, and as we do, the solar system and the cars work out well for us. I don't drive the pickup much, and we are trying to make the van last long enough that we don't ever have to buy another one. We got factory extended warrantees for both cars at a bargain too, and we are covered on both cars till we are 80
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

Blog Entries
    When my boys were growing up we were big into snowmobiling (we still are). At one time we had 5 machines and a big 4 place trailer. We had a pair of 250 Yamahas which is a class of machine not available any more, bigger than the Kitty Cat, but smaller than any other snowmobile. Absolutely great for the kids as it could keep up with the big boys. I was really surprised by the emotions when it was time to downsize and I sold the pair of them and the trailer and watched them disappear down the street.
    NOW you tell me...

Sorry Rick, Larry mentioned a Volvo and I may have skipped a groove.