Thread: Millers Falls nail set

Millers Falls nail set

I found a nail set like this at the first tag sale of the season Friday after work. I found it interesting enough to buy and thought it was a bargain for $2. The first one I have seen. The pic is from the web, I did not take the time to photo it myself. The two ends are two different sizes.

Millers Falls nail set.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family." (Sandra Bullock)

Pretty cool; there are similar Japanese nailsets, I believe. Good find.

It's interesting, in that it's similar in general design to the (now discontinued) General Tools offset screwdriver (top in picture):
    Screwdrivers offset 2.jpg
    But Millers Falls bent the design slightly to provide more finger clearance as you held it.

Now I need to start watching for one. Dang it, Moses! Just when I think my shop's complete!

By the way, I really appreciate your Sandra Bullock quotes. She's a wise woman.
    Last edited by Bill Houghton; 03-14-2015 at 3:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    By the way, I really appreciate your Sandra Bullock quotes. She's a wise woman.
    +1 on that.

She is one of my favorite actors, it made me feel warm & fuzzy when she won an Oscar.

On nail sets, the Millers Falls version looks like a good one to have for use in tight places.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)