Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pick your NCAA Basketball team.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Busenitz View Post
    Rock Chalk! Need I say more? OK so we might not be that great this year but we'll have a great team next year.
    I grew up in Kansas and actually worked for KU for a time. Lawrence and Yellow Sub during games is an interesting place. Good luck.

I grew up and lived in Lawrence until I entered the USAF at 21 and to this day my house is full of KU stuff no matter where I lived even in Buckeye territory......

Rock Chalk all the way!!!!! Oh yea and I am a KC Chiefs Fan, I even display the KC stuff when then stink

Well, now............

UAB and Georgia State.

Who out there has a bracket that is not already busted?

Those were two TERRIFIC games to watch. And then Bucky v Shaka - another thriller. Hole. Lee. Cow.

Brian T: You got your underwear changed by now, I assume? Their monster fouling out was a great gift............
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent A Bathurst View Post
    Well, now............

UAB and Georgia State.

Who out there has a bracket that is not already busted?

Those were two TERRIFIC games to watch. And then Bucky v Shaka - another thriller. Hole. Lee. Cow.

Brian T: You got your underwear changed by now, I assume? Their monster fouling out was a great gift............
    Well the news indicates that something like 95%+ of the brackets were already knocked-out.

Never has a sixteen seed beat a one seed.

Go Badgers.

Blog Entries
    I'm a Michigan State alum, so I have to go with Izzo's Spartans.
    NOW you tell me...

I've got Baylor and Iowa State in the finals.

Well the Arkansas/NC game should be pretty interesting for me tonight.

So-far, so-good.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post
    Well the Arkansas/NC game should be pretty interesting for me tonight.

So-far, so-good.
    Phil, do you have a dog in this fight or just like an interesting matchup? Hoping the Razorbacks prevail.
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Weber View Post
    Phil, do you have a dog in this fight or just like an interesting matchup? Hoping the Razorbacks prevail.
    My home-state favorites, the Badgers, will at least make it to the final four.

Mike & I are Razorback fans but you would have to be from Mars not to pick Kentucky to win it all. I can think of some NBA teams that would struggle against Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by julian abram View Post
    ....... you would have to be from Mars not to pick Kentucky to win it all.....
    Fortunately, there are 3 or 4 other teams that apparently have rosters full of Martians. I'll give KY their due - no doubt about that - but...........in the back of my mind there is this nagging "on any given night, any given team can......" and - - AZ.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Quote Originally Posted by julian abram View Post
    Mike & I are Razorback fans but you would have to be from Mars not to pick Kentucky to win it all. I can think of some NBA teams that would struggle against Kentucky.
    Ill take the NBA team if it would happen. Let me know your wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Moyer View Post
    Ill take the NBA team other than the Knicks if it would happen. Let me know your wager.
    Rick - fixed your post for you.

No charge.

This is very well put.