Thread: Looking for a pytha style program for mac.

Looking for a pytha style program for mac.

I would like to find a 3d cad program similar to Pytha so I can get back into drawing. But since pytha doesn't have a mac version and the pc version is 7,000 I figured I'd look for an alternative. I've tried sketchup, pretty amateurish to say the least. It's more a program where you draw lots of lines that look 3d as opposed to rendering real 3d shapes. Kinda like having to go back to windows 3 after you've been on windows 7... However I haven't tried pro so who knows. Anyone got any suggestions.
    Sent from the bathtub on my Samsung Galaxy(C)S5 with waterproof Lifeproof Case(C), and spell check turned off!

I have been using ViaCadPro for Mac and I like it a lot. Buy direct from their web site, and not the App Store. If you sign up for their newsletter, they will send a 25% off coupon.

http://www.punchcad.com/p-26-viacad-pro-v9.aspx

I tried a lot of different options, and this for me was the simplest. You can also get Autodesk Fusion 360 free for non-commercial/hobbyist use, but it was a little sluggish, and overkill for what I am doing. Moi3D has a pretty active following for Mac as well.