Thread: Cant see all the posts

Cant see all the posts

Can someone please help me out here. I have this issue where I can see everything on the site minus pics when I am not logged on. The second I log on, I lose half the content. Also when Im logged on, it switches to something called hybrid view and Im assuming that is the issue. Someone told me to scroll to the bottom of that box and to click for it to show me the rest of the posts. That will give me more but not all of them. I assume I need to change something in the settings on my end maybe? I just want the site to look like every other forum on the net. Basically, the way it looks when Im not logged on but actually be logged on and be able to use the site. Im at a point where I don't post because I have to keep logging on and off to use the site.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had surfed through the settings before and somehow missed it. Should have checked again before posting. All better now!

It looks like you found the "Linear Mode" option. That's what most people use.
    As far as logging in & out, I stay logged in 24/7. Just check the "Remember Me" box.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Yup, Ill definitely stay logged in now. I was logging in and out because I had to be logged off to read an entire thread but logged on to post.